Sojourn of Magic
Epic house Rules
1. Forbidden Lore Skill added 21st lvl characters
2. 21HD or greater PC or NPC are no longer subject to death from massive damage.
3. Re-rolls on a natural 1 or 20 on the dice roll. 1 re-roll and subtract/ 20 re-roll and add. (e.i: player rolls natural 1 re-rolls for 6. Player has -7 to attack.
4. If critical failure attack roll exceeds base attack. Extra attacks are forfeited. (I.e: Bullock rolls natural 1 then rolls 20. 21 is higher than his base attack, so bullock hits at -21 and loses his extra attacks.)
5. 21HD or greater PC or NPC will not die until negative HP are at a negative of: CON + Level (i.e. 20 con and 21lvl = -41 HP before you die.
6. Epic Luck: all epic characters are lucky. any one with 21+ HD can make 1/day luck roll (same as Luck domain ability)
7. True Death: Resurrection is rarely granted by the gods to those below 21st level. All 21st Characters are booned by their patron deity with 1 free resurrection if they so desire, for a life time of faithfulness. For Each death there after you lose experiance and it doubles with each death. second death you lose 1,000xp. third death 2,000xp, tenth 512,000xp so on and so forth.
8. Time Stop: Magic exists within “time” but magic is strong enough to fracture times grip on you. As such, while using time stop other creatures are invulnerable to your attacks and spells, however, you can create spell effects and leave them. They are triggered or considered active when time spell ends.
9. Welcome to EPIC, where the fun really begins!